1. Sometimes I think my dog is defective. We have to show him his food most days to get him to eat. He isn't great at retrieving - if you throw a toy he was playing with, he looks at you like, "Why'd you throw that?" with sad little eyes, and he's a water dog that is scared to swim because he doesn't like his feet not touching the ground. Sigh.
2. I like tee-shirts that say funny things. One of my favorites says, "Pants."
3. I'm trying really hard to like greek yogurt, but it's just not going all that well.
4. The weight I've settled at is a solid 30lbs less than I was in January, but still about 10lbs more than I was when I graduated college. This is okay. I get to eat ice cream now. And I made peace with my thighs a long time ago.
5. Last night I was putting away clothes, and I saw one of my winter running hoodies with the thumb-holes and the zippy pockets stuffed in the back of the closet. Sigh.
6. I can't ever remember going to a zoo. I'm sure I have, but my brain has zapped that to make room for the lyrics to Britney Spears songs (WHY?!).
7. I used to be much more snooty about beer than I am now.
8. At least once or twice a week, I hear a weird noise and wake up in the middle of the night and make the poet go see what it is. It's never anything.
9. I remember when I used to stay up until midnight, 1am, 2am easily. I think I've been in bed before 10pm almost every night for the past month. When did I get old?
Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll be running (cough, not racing) a 5K and making another swing at a 50-mile bike ride this weekend! What are your plans?