1. I have purple toenails right now (painted, not bashed in). I love them.
2. I check twitter obsessively. If I say something that I think is funny and no one replies, I feel like the nerdy kid who snorts.
3. I am such a creature of habit. When I get in the shower, it goes: shampoo, rinse, conditioner, face wash, shave bits, body wash, conditioner rinse, exit. I think I'd explode if I messed with this.
4. I'm from just outside Philly. I use this as an excuse to why I cuss so much/have a weird accent/like cheese so much. But really, I just like cheese. And cussing. And I have a weird accent from going to school in Indiana and living for 2 years with a roommate who had a POWERFUL Chicago accent. When I go home, I think my parents have accents.
5. I get frustrated easily. I'm working on it.
6. I spend a lot of time buying things and then returning them.
7. I don't think I could ever send back food in a restaurant. No matter what was crawling on it.
8. I tend to make split-second huge decisions. Or I dither for MONTHS and do nothing. Many of the split-second decisions I've made in my life have turned out to be my journey.
9. I don't like when other people's dogs lick me. I mean, I don't like it when my dog does it either, but other people's dogs doing it really grosses me out. I can't explain why.
10. I hope the rest of my life is filled with as much motion and friends and balance as the past 6 months have been. I will fight hard to protect it.
11. I feel better if I read while I eat.
12. I love meeting new friends, but there is nothing like old friends, the ones who know you well, the ones who haven't changed, the ones who still make you laugh. I had lots of these friends over last night, and I feel blessed.
13. I think having a dog has made me a better person.
14. I love contrasting food combinations. Citrus and chocolate is a current favorite.
15. I don't like it when people touch me when they talk.
16. I have a very sensitive nose, and hate bad smells. The poet has no sense of smell.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Think good thoughts around 7:30am Sunday morning for me!