1. Not random: another successful test run this morning.
Total: 2.5/22:00/avg. pace 8:48
2. I gave up caffeine a few years ago. Now when I drink it, it gives me heart palpitations and I can't sleep for days.
3. I don't mind the way my feet look when they're all beat up from running.
4. One of the first things I learned how to cook was my mom's homemade pizza recipe. It includes making the dough from scratch. I still make it pretty often.
5. Sometimes I feel like my friends take advantage of me, or maybe just don't know how much I appreciate them. Usually this isn't a bad thing.
6. I never wear a watch.
7. Business school has been a lot of work, but I don't feel like the work has been that challenging (with a few exceptions: econ).
8. I am a "salt" person, not a "sugar" person.
9. I say, "I'm sorry" and "thank you" a lot. Probably from a childhood where I was told I never said either enough.
10. I'm scared I'll never be able to run injury-free.
11. I hate having my picture taken.
12. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet. Cats were my favorite thing and I did my sixth-grade project on them.
13. I learned how to ski when I was 5, and went every winter through high school. I miss it.
14. It's been about 3 weeks since I gave up red meat, and I've barely noticed.
15. I know how to cook but for years lived on grilled cheese, stir fry, taco salad and frozen pizza, and ate out a lot. The last year or so I've been cooking more and more, and I love it!
16. For 10-11 years I thought the one that got away was actually the one. I can remember the moment I stopped thinking this was true.
17. My grandmother was big on manners and etiquette. Being proper was ingrained in me when I was little, and I am often offended by people who don't have good manners. I would never tell them or let on. But I always sit with my legs crossed, put my napkin in my lap, and only use my right hand to eat.
18. That said, I definitely can cuss and drink and spit with the best of them. There's a time and a place for everything.
Happy Friday, everyone! Have a wonderful long weekend celebrating our Independence.