2. In big meetings that I am not running, I'd rather listen than talk.
3. I never buy expensive sunglasses because I tend to lose/sit on/drop/destroy them.
4. My hair is really thin and falls out/breaks easily. I hate that.
5. I sometimes don't follow recipes very closely because I don't want to get another measuring spoon/cup dirty. This occasionally ends in disaster.
6. There is only one closet in my house, and it's the size of a linen closet. I have bad closet karma. My whole life, I've either had no closet at all, a closet in a different room, or a tiny half-closet.
7. I like to surprise people.
8. I was blonde until I was 27. Then I started dying my hair dark. I think I look much better now, but all my shirts started looking weird.
9. My favorite piece of clothing is a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago. They only fit me when I am thin(ner), and they are super-soft and comfortable. I've tried to buy another pair, but they changed their design.
10. I chewed my fingernails until a few years ago. I'm not sure why I stopped, but my nails grow really fast and drive me crazy.
11. I always send thank-you cards. I never send Christmas cards.
12. I am a different person with a good night's sleep. In my early twenties, I could get 5-6 hours a night and be fine. Now I need 8-9 or I am a pissy wench. If I don't get that, I spend all day trying to plan when I can take a nap.
13. Usually when I am injured and can't run, I retreat into myself. I am sad and cranky and cry a lot and want to drive over runners with my car. Depression sets in. I think becoming a part of this awesome community of bloggers/runners/foodies is what has saved me this time around. I wish I could send thank-you cards to you all.