1. Good news: as of yesterday, I've managed to vacate 25lb of doritoes and Miller Lite off my bod since December (being injured sucks). Bad news: lady funbags still the same size. GRR.
2. Tabs open in my Safari window all day: Yahoo inbox, Facebook, Gmail inbox, Google Cal, b-school site, dailymile, and Google Reader. Sometimes I close Google Reader when I need to get actual work done.
3. When I was little, my favorite color was purple. I had purple carpet in my bedroom.
4. I check my bank account online almost every day.
5. I believe my dog will never die. I have to.
6. I didn't like pb&j until I was 29. Until then, peanut butter only.
7. I like Pages better than Word, but Excel better than Numbers.
8. I spend a lot of time while lifting looking at how my ass looks in the mirror.
9. I hate it when people talk to me in stores. I generally hate shopping in stores.
10. I really really REALLY REALLY hate it when people interrupt other people that are talking, even if it's not me.
11. I cuss a lot.
12. I like making people laugh. I have a really rough time with conversations about emotion or feelings.
13. I have not yet discovered how much money I need to have saved to feel safe.
14. Lately I've been thinking about doing a major renovation on my house. I have no idea where to start, but really like the idea of the completed project. I really hate the idea of living through renovation.
15. I wish I had been able to work less and spend time with friends more in college.
16. I have a really sensitive nose and hate bad smells.
17. I get random bruises a lot and can never remember how I got them. Right now I have a really bad one on my left bicep (no idea), ouchie one on my right forearm (leaning too hard in spinning class?), a long series on my right hip/thigh (sports massage), a really bad one on my left shin (no idea, but possibly walking into the chest at the foot of the bed).
18. I talk in my sleep, and sleep walk. In my life, I have taken showers, tried to climb out windows, slammed doors, folded laundry, and reorganized the pantry in my sleep.
19. Whatever body ph is needed to attract bugs, I have it. I weeded the front beds for 10 minutes last week and got almost 30 bites. Several through the stretchy yoga pants I was wearing.
20. I feel healthier when I am tan. I know this is not true.
Happy Friday, everyone!