1. I drink decaf raspberry hot tea every morning in the winter. Yum.
2. I really hate it when people pop balloons.
3. I get ear infections all the time. Because I'm 4 years old.
4. I secretly like that I have just a touch of Scary Cyclist Calf Syndrome.
5. I don't think that I look that different despite the weight I've lost. I'm still all hips, tits and thighs.
6. If I could take a pill that made me feel full, give me all the nutrients I need and not fuss with food, I would.
7. I think I read more emotion off my dog's face than he is actually feeling.
8. Sometimes I ride my bike with BOTH headphones in. I KNOW.
9. I buy way too many cheap candles. Especially at Target.
10. I don't like gift certificates.
11. Ever since I had surgery, I've stopped missing running. I think it's because I know I'll get it back now.
12. I hate printers. And fax machines. And most things Bluetooth.
13. I got 4 tiny cavities filled this week without Novocain. I'm a badass.
14. It makes me mad that I had cavities at all, because I take really good care of my teeth. But I grind them, and all the cavities were in ruts that my toothbrush bristles can't reach (says my dentist). Still. Mad.
15. I have a really big secret right now.
16. I don't buy presents early because then I just give them to the person. I can't stand the suspense.
17. I have a work voice.
18. I would rather be cold than hot.
19. I've always wanted a nose stud.
20. I'm wondering if I can learn how to renovate a bathroom by myself to save money. This is probably a really bad idea.