1. I eat bananas because they are hugely portable, not because I like them.
2. I judge people at the gym who are on a cardio machine in jeans. Come on, now. Even cotton would be better.
3. 2 of my 3 roommates pay me rent in cash. I feel like a pimp when I go to the bank.
4. Many days, swimming is my shower.
5. On Monday, I will register for my last semester of classes in my MBA. Huge exhale.
6. Sometimes I read back through all my tweets and erase the ones that make me sound like a bad person.
7. I never delete work email, and I hate having more than 20-30 emails in my inbox.
8. I almost never answer the phone.
9. I decided when I took this job that people should call me "Katrina" because it sounded more professional than "Katie." I hate it but it's too late to change it now. My dad is the only person in the world that calls me, "Kate." I like that.
10. I was gone all day and it made my puppy sad and anxious (as I discovered when I got home). Now I'm worried that he has separation anxiety. Poor little guy.
11. I bought new shoes for running last Sunday after making all my bad juju shoes move out. I still haven't brought them in from the trunk of my car. I'm afraid they might catch the bad juju.
12. I've either gained 20lbs since surgery or 0 and I'm just over-reacting. Either way, not getting on that scale anytime soon.
13. When I could run a little, I missed running a lot. Now I can't run at all. And I don't miss it, but I think that's because I know that I'm going to get it back. Soon.
Don't forget about my giveaway! A free case of Shot Bloks WHAT?! I'll pick a winner - and wrap up September - on Monday!