1. I might have said this before, but I HATE SHOPPING.
2. I am afraid of flying. Actually, I am afraid of taking off & landing. In 2006, I was flying from Boston to DC for Labor Day weekend. There was some hurricane going on, so we couldn't land, but instead circled for 2 hours. Then the captain came over the loudspeaker and said something that basically went, "We have to land here and now or we won't be heavy enough to land, and it's really going to suck but you probably won't die." The plane was rocking side-to-side almost 90º. People were screaming and puking and saying the Hail Mary and I honestly thought my ticket was up. The worst part was, we landed at Reagan, which is surrounded by protected airspace, so the descent is really steep on a normal day. So bad. For about 2 years after that, I had to get pretty drunk before I would get on a plane. I still don't like it.
3. I think I have been successful in teaching myself to like yogurt. Regular, not Greek.
4. I hate going to the post office.
5. I wear pants all summer. Occasionally skirts. Never shorts (except running/biking).
6. All my towels need to be folded the same way or I will just FLIP OUT.
7. I am so happy football season is here. The fall is my favorite time of the whole year. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
8. I have a "work voice." I don't think this is weird.
9. I think high heels are evil. But I like the way my legs look in them, so.....
10. I grew up riding behind my dad on a motorcycle, and got my license last year. It still scares me. I don't think I've ever gone faster than 45mph (as a driver, not a passenger). But I do it anyway because I love it.
I'll give you an extra shot at my giveaway if you post it on your blog. Leave a comment on the post & let me know. You can buy tons of cool stuff with a giftcard!