2. I'm taking a fake rest day. 24 hours, no exercise. So what if it's 9am - 9am? It's still 24 hours off.
3. I always wait about 9 days too long to go back for a bikini wax.
4. I took a shower every day this week (M-T-W-R). Huge fail.
5. I guess this is "random facts about this week."
6. I just finished reading the Harry Potter books backwards.
7. I finally started reading "Racing Weight" and my body is 100% the body of the "cyclist." Well, crap.
8. I'm starving all the time, I'm exhausted, my legs are totally beat up, and I'm only training for a half marathon plus a half IM. What happens when I train for a full?
9. I'm thrilled to have legs that are totally beat up from running.
10. I don't like reading books on the iPad, I need to touch the pages.
11. Making an entire batch of chocolate chip cookies when I'm this hungry and cranky was
12. I haven't been back on the trainer since I last rode outside, I just about can't bear it. Damn you, sunshine!
13. I clean the kitchen counters at least 7 times a day.
14. I plugged my new 5K PR into the McMillian calculator and have been staring at the 13.1 estimated race time all week. I don't want to talk about it.
15. I now own 4 different cheese graters.
16. My feet don't match.
17. I'm a huge suck-up to teachers, coaches, bosses, etc.
18. I only have one pair of dress pants that fit, and I wear them every week to the office.
19. I brush my teeth before I eat breakfast.
20. I'm basically a hermit. I only leave my house for exercise-related purposes.
21. Somehow I've turned into a person that loves to cook. I like it.
Your turn! Leave me some random facts about you, I really enjoyed last week's facts!