1. I sleep with one leg sticking out from under the covers, but I have to have the blankets pulled up over my shoulders or I will just freak out.
2. I really really really despise touch typing. I turn on autocorrect, but it pisses me off, so I turn it off, and then all my texts & emails are completely illegible.
3. I always use fabric softener or the laundry detergent with fabric softener inside. I don't like the smell of clean clothes without it.
4. Unread email messages in my inbox makes me itchy. But getting new emails makes me happy and excited.
5. I have Burt's Beeswax chapstick in about 34 places: car, purses, desk, computer bag, saddle bag on my bike, iFitness belt, everywhere.
6. I am thinking about selling my motorcycle to help pay for my new bike because I've only ridden it once in the past year.
7. I ate about 1/2lb of fresh grated parmesan cheese last night on my pizza slices. This is not out of the ordinary.
8. I've tried to cut back on the cussing in print a bit, but if the word "fuck" offends you, you probably won't enjoy most of the rest of my blog, anyway. And you should definitely never do a tempo workout with me.
9. I am overly sensitive to bad smells. The poet has no sense of smell. This often equals disaster.
10. I have awful eyesight. Something like -11 and -13 plus astigmatism. I've been evaluated 3 times for laser eye surgery, and every time they say, "Well, we could make it a little better, but you'd still need glasses and/or contacts all the time. Try again in a few years." Technology can make a computer that you can slide under a door and I can update Twitter at 25,000 feet, but we still can't fix my eyes?
11. Shiraz was the first kind of wine I ever loved.
12. Having 2 dogs, I now understand why parents have favorite children.
13. I don't care about Valentine's Day at all. I don't love it or rage against it, I just don't care. Although I do like those delicious little candy hearts.
14. I wish I had different teeth.
15. I hate my dishwasher.
16. I always send thank you notes. Sometimes really late, but they always go.
17. From where I am sitting, I can see 11 scented candles. Seriously, I have a problem.
18. I wish I had screen doors.
19. If I won the lottery, I'd be one of those boring people that lived off the interest and kept working. But I would definitely redecorate, and take some amazing vacations.
20. I like gel toothpaste better than paste toothpaste.
Hey, let's turn it around. Tell me some random facts about yourself in the comments. I love random! I HATE AWKWARD.