2. Still having problems on the bike with a numb biscuit. I'm going to take my bike to the shop today and see if they can adjust the angle of my seat down a little bit to reduce the pressure. I am not choosing between cycling and sex.
3. When G has to go out during the day, he comes over and sits next to me and puts his head on my leg. This week, he's been doing it several times a day, but it turns out he's bored and wants to play. Maybe it's time for him to work on an MBA and have a job.
Do I have to pee or do I want to play?
4. There is no one at my gym before 8:30am. I love it, but, wtf?
5. I can't wait to carb-load tomorrow night for the century ride. That's why we do endurance sports, right? So we can eat pasta.
6. I guess these are not random facts, but more random updates.
7. I am counting the minutes until I go on vacation. I haven't had a true vacation (more than a long weekend - although this is a long weekend, too) in about 4 years. And I got amoebic dysentery on that one.
8. I started shopping yesterday for said vacation. Stores are not my friend. I would just buy everything online, but I've been living in spandex for the past 3 (ok, 8) months and have no idea what size I am anymore, just that all the clothes in my closet are way too big.
9. I might take a rest day tomorrow, to compensate for the fact that I'm an idiot & forgot the date of the century ride and have been busting ass all week like usual. But I was planning on pool running in the morning, so maybe not.
10. I haven't been to the hill workout in 3 weeks and felt it a bit this morning. Too much time on a stationary bike this week.
11. The molding is done and I hung (ok, the poet hung) 85% of the new curtains. I love my house.
12. That said, my list of things to get done is many, many pages long. Anyone know an architect?
13. Usually I like Fridays, because my morning is all prep for meetings and meetings, and time flies. For some reason, I just want today to be over. Maybe I need a nap.
14. I never like getting up before dawn to ride or run, but I'm always happy and chipper 5 minutes into it, and I never regret going.