1. When I meet people, I always look at the size of their upper arms. Usually they are much skinnier than mine and I am jealous. This probably makes me a bad person.
2. If my dog was a person, he'd be a heart surgeon, based on what he does to all of his stuffed animals.
3. I don't like it when the people at my gym say goodbye to me. But I feel bad ignoring them, so I always turn my music down so I can hear if they say it.
4. I HATE shopping in stores. I don't like when salespeople talk to me either. Despite having worked in retail, where I know the sign of a good staff is lots of offers for help, I much prefer stores where people just leave me alone.
5. I realized yesterday that I've biked/run almost 3x as many miles as I've driven in the past month. And that includes my 130-mile trip to PA. This makes me happy.
6. I haven't purchased makeup in probably a year. I'm okay with this.
7. I desperately need a bikini wax, but now that I'm going on a mini-vacation at the end of the month, I'm going to wait until right before I go. My apologies to everyone at the W-L pool until then. I much prefer waxing to anything else because I like things that are clean.
8. I am unreasonably excited about getting new baseboard molding next week.
9. I completely sympathize with people who are hermits. If I could never leave my house, I think that would be okay.
10. My socks almost never match.
11. I've totally checked out of my 2 classes. Both have about 3 weeks left and I haven't done any of the reading in about, ohhhh, 3 weeks? At least? I'm ready to be done.
12. I think it's totally acceptable for a family of 2 to have 6 or more cars. This from the person who drives about 4 miles per week.
13. Sometimes I play Snood during conference calls.
14. I love the smell of a brand-new shower curtain.
Have a great weekend, everyone!