1. I don't like it when people touch their feet in front of me.
2. For several years I had acrylic fingernails and got them "done" every week. Now I think it would drive me crazy.
3. I don't like using a mouse, I much prefer 8 keystrokes to moving my hand ALL the way to the trackpad.
4. There was a huge storm in DC last night. I was really hoping a tree would fall on my house so insurance would pay for the second-story renovation I'm planning.
5. I know you aren't supposed to q-tip your ears, but it just feels so darn good.
6. I prefer the pool to the ocean, but the sand to the concrete.
7. I wish my dog could talk. He would giggle a lot.
8. Every time my boss says, "I need to talk to you," I feel like I'm going to get fired.
9. People that use bad grammar in emails drive me insane. You are never in that much of a hurry.
10. I wish I knew how to surf.
11. I'm un-deciding to give away (sell for $800) my Army 10-miler bib. I'm going to give my legs another month to see what is going on. This is not optimism or hope, it is a logical statement of fact.
12. I'm not sure what I'll do with all my free time when my MBA is complete. Shower?