1. I do not like beans, except in burritos. I do not like eggs, except in cake. I do not like fish, except in shrimp.
2. My minimum amount of yardage to make it worthwhile to get wet has gone from 1500 to about 2400, which means I've been cranky multiple times this week.
3. But thirty minutes of running is totally worth it.
4. I made of point of not talking about where I worked online anywhere...until my boss outed me on Twitter about five weeks ago.
5. Yesterday I went and picked up my lunch instead of packing it. It's weird how 45º just isn't as cold here.
6. I've been eating about 1-2lbs of spinach per day since I moved.
7. I didn't ride my bike for six weeks and then I rode two days in a row. Life lesson: order more ride glide BEFORE you run out. I was NOT as happy as a clam; in fact, my clam was not...well, you know how this ends.
8. I did forget about the magical feeling that happens when you hop on someone's wheel. Thanks, kind larger stranger, for blocking the wind.
9. Speaking of wind, I never knew wind until now.
10. I haven't cooked a pizza at altitude yet. I have no idea how to make crust happen.
11. I think I'm allergic to non-obnoxiously-colored swimming gear.
12. My skin has mostly adjusted to how dry it is here, which means returning to DC is going to be gross.
13. Although I have been sleeping with a humidifier on most nights. $20 cheaper than the non-cartoon version of the same size.
14. 2013 will be my fourth year of cycling. It might be time to spend money on gear that is meant for cycling and actually matches.
15. There has been a serious lack of puppy pictures around here lately. I can't wait to be reunited with these faces. And, you know, with my husband. But. PUPPIES!
16. This is the longest I've been separated from the poet, ever. Yesterday I noticed I was eyeing up the guy folding my burrito. Heh. Time to head home.
17. I found us a house after three days of looking but remain unable to select an iPhone case.
18. Busted through another swim cap last weekend, which makes five in about six weeks. Maybe my brain is growing.
19. We will probably spend the better part of Christmas day in Kansas. And that's okay.
20. Austin is where I will be running a marathon. Probably.
21. I love being outside, but not sleeping outside. Hotel for me, please. There are bugs on the ground.
22. I would really like a pre-hensile tail. Cleaning my house would go a lot more quickly.
23. The last time I RFF'd I was being elusive about something. Now I live here.
24. I wear headphones or ear plugs always when I swim. It's how I stopped getting ear infections every five weeks.
25. I think my work voice and my normal voice are melding.
26. I can't believe I used to have a life where I got my fake nails done every week and didn't know how to cook.
Happy Friday, random friends! Leave me a random fact about you to brighten my hills-workout not-enough-sleep can't-find-my-hairbrush day.