1. I've been using the same bag of frozen broccoli to ice my shins for at least two years now.
2. The only thing I don't like about the pigtails is how hard it is to make the part straight up and over my head.
3. I think it is legitimate to call my love for hoodies an actual addiction.
4. I am horrible about sending mail.
5. I really want to customize a horrendous pair of Special Ops goggles to go along with my ugly/neon/clashing/silly swimming gear.
6. I love how much my dogs love us, even if they are completely insane every time we come home.
7. I am scared a bug will crawl into my mouth while I am sleeping.
8. I think my heart rate strap smells like salt & vinegar potato chips.
9. I can't remember the last time I bought new underwear.
10. Frozen strawberries are the base of every smoothie I make.
12. After almost two weeks, I found my sunglasses.
13. I haven't watched last night's Grey's Anatomy yet, but someone spoiled it on Twitter. :(
14. I have to have all the blinds in the house closed or I can't sleep. What if someone looks in the window??
15. I store Burt's Beeswax chapstick EVERYWHERE.
16. I will not be upset when cash becomes extinct.
17. Something happened yesterday that made me say out loud, to myself like a crazy person, "THIS is the direction I want my life to go."
18. No, I'm not going to tell you what it is.
20. I have almost decided to run a marathon. I feel like I've never run one before because of the way I've blacked out the pain of Ironman. It's not that far, right?
21. I hang up my technical tees, but my nice cotton tops are folded in a drawer.
Happy Friday, friends and haters! Drop me some random facts about you to cheer me up.