1. I hate having bare feet on a cold floor, but I never wear slippers.
2. My back still falls out of alignment quite often, especially when I sit for long periods of time.
3. I love my dogs, a lot, more than most people, but I still hate it when they lick me.
4. I'm a little obsessed with making sure I get enough protein and iron every day, especially when I leave my vitamins in another state.
5. I don't like mushrooms.
6. I am finally getting a new dishwasher.
7. Someone just taught me to cough into my elbow. Skipping kindergarden never pays off.
8. I have a weird and very serious fear of going to master's swim. I know it's ridiculous.
9. I only brought about six changes of clothes back to DC with me. I miss my clothes.
10. Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve friends as awesome as the ones I have.
11. We brush our dog's teeth.
12. And when I say, "we," I obviously don't mean "me."
13. We still ended up packing a medium-sized box full of booze. Stupid party.
14. I would love to find the perfect pair of jeans. The only pair I own is just a hair too short.
15. I'm so glad the days start getting longer again now.
16. I didn't meant to offend anyone on Wednesday. The thing that offended me most was news outlets tweeting, "I'll donate $1 for every RT I get!" Just donate and stop being assholes. Please.
17. Oh, and that "blogger day of silence" GIF I saw somewhere covered in Christmas lights and dogs and crosses and angels.
18. We close on our house today, and I really wish they'd give us one of the enormous checks like when you win the lottery. Although I have no idea where we'd put it.
19. The next seven days are going to be spent mainly inside a VW GTI. Two people and three dogs in a very small space. Wish us luck, and I'll drop in with some updates if I survive.
Happy Holidays, my snarky friends!