1. Sitting with my legs crossed hurts my back, but I still can't seem to train myself out of it.
2. Also haven't been able to train myself out of laying in bed for twenty minutes reading email and twitter every morning.
3. Maybe this should be called the "I'm an idiot" version of RFF.
4. I would love to someday have laser hair removal in a lot of places.
5. I only have one scented candle in my house right now. I'm rationing it out.
6. I never closed my Daily Mile account, but I don't think I've updated it in over two years.
7. I think I had a bit of a breakthrough in the pool yesterday. Probably because of this situation.
8. I had never seen this picture of myself until my sister sent it to me a few days ago.
9. I'm running a 5 mile race tomorrow. I have no idea how fast I can/should/might run and actually have very little interest in racing. Here's hoping that mojo returns by the spring.
10. I finally ordered an iPhone case. You can hate it.
11. I miss the sky in Colorado.
12. Yes, that is a golden retriever lined up with a bunch of sheep butts.
13. I've really not had a lot to say this week. I'm starting to feel like talking about my training is boring.
14. It's probably always been boring.
15. I do own a not-hard-on-the-eyes swimsuit. I bought it on clearance for $7 a few months ago and have worn it once.
16. I left all my vitamins in Colorado. I'm sure it's fine.
17. I'm worried that my puppies are going to be really confused in our new house.
18. I'm also a little worried that Graham is going to stand up the entire way to Boulder. He doesn't like the car.
19. I eat a ridiculous amount of spinach in a week.
20. I really want another puppy.
21. I'm a little grumpy about all the "end of the year" recaps that have started popping up. We're only just halfway through December, EVERYONE CALM DOWN.
22. I have running socks marked L and R and could never NOT EVER wear them on the wrong foot.
Happy Friday, everyone! Drop me some random bizarre shit about you.