1. I actually don't really like cheesesteaks.
2. I know that I should get really excited about historical places and monuments and whatnot, but instead I'm just really really bored.
3. That said, I'd really like to go to Scotland. Darn you, Diana Gabaldon!
4. We buy a giant bunch of bananas probably every other day.
5. I don't think I could own too many Nike half-zips.
6. I really wish I was 6 feet tall so I looked better in jeans. My little stumpy legs don't get it done.
7. It's 36º out. I'm wearing shorts and have the space heater blowing right on my legs.
8. Almond milk scares me. How do you milk an almond?
9. 2 weeks ago I tried chocolate raspberry Roctane Gu. Roctane basically has speed in it and is amazing, but it tastes JUST LIKE the chocolate raspberry vodka I love, and when I burp, I feel like I've been out drinking.
10. I don't own a grown-up winter coat.
11. I can deal with the sight of my own blood, but not from anyone else.
12. I never buy candy, but if it's right in front of me, I will gobble it down.
13. I think dried flowers are really creepy. They are DEAD, throw them away.
14. I had to get out of bed to pee SIX times last night.
15. I get really irritated when people fail to execute.
16. I'm so excited for this weekend that I want to vomit. Just a little.
17. I could quote the entire "Ghostbusters" movie from start to finish. And do. Often.
18. I'm not sure I've ever played a poker game and not stolen chips from someone. Usually from the poet.
19. I take a Flinstones vitamin every day. My favorite is purple.
Happy Friday, everyone! Good luck to everyone who is racing, especially in Philly - I'll see you there!
Today's RFF packhounds:
Rock the Dogs
That Pink Girl
The Run Around
Dietitian On The Run