1. I wish I had more artistic handwriting instead of my weird little scribbles.
2. I don't like soup.
3. I won a tee-shirt on the radio when I was 8 years old for telling the joke of the morning. (Thanks for all the jokes yesterday, BTW.)
4. I don't eat eggs, which means in general I don't like going out for breakfast or brunch.
5. My house only has one full-size closet. I have very serious closet envy. I used to have baseboard molding envy.
6. Still haven't turned the heat on (except for a few hours while the redheads were here).
7. Molly likes to blow bubbles in her water bowl. I do the same thing in the pool when I'm procrastinating starting a tough set.
8. There is only one lamp in my house that I actually like.
9. I hate putting frozen blueberries in my smoothie because it leaves crazy black bits in my teeth.
10. I can't remember the last time I bought new underwear (not including C9 sports bras from Target).
11. I despise corporate slang. "In the weeds" is my current most-hated phrase.
12. I think bluetooth is the devil.
13. I got a bunch of page views yesterday from what turned out to be a porn site. HELLO MY NAME IS KATIE WANT TO SEE A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF MY ASS?
14. I can't stand it when people post identical updates from multiple social media accounts. I will unfollow one - or all - of your accounts if you do this.
15. I have to have two pillows when I sleep.
16. I'm a sucker for great race swag.
17. I wish I lived in a place where there were more months of awesome cycling. DC = 4 months of 100º+ weather and 5 months of 40º- weather.
18. My "not eating meat" tendencies have fallen to the side since my off-season started.
19. I did mile repeats with music last night at the track. It was weird.
Happy Friday, everyone! Sorry that I sucked at linking everyone last week, but here are a few...let me know if you RFF'd and I'll add you!
Miles To Go
Beth Gets It Together
The Run Around