1. I think plain water tastes weird. I always put in a tiny splash of something to make it taste better.
2. I still have my tonsils and my appendix.
3. My foam roller has gone flat.
4. I do not own arm warmers.
5. Except to work, I've almost completely stopped wearing underwear.
6. The temperature and volume in my car must always be on even numbers. Multiples of 5 are ok in an emergency.
7. I can't sleep if I am even the tiniest bit hot.
8. My glutes are sore. Sore! Me!
9. I've run a ton of races, and about 95% of those are 5Ks. I still have quite a few "by default" PRs.
10. My favorite kind of grilled cheese is made with Velveeta.
11. I do not like being the person that uses the last sheet of TP.
12. I always change my sheets on Friday.
13. I could eat sliced strawberries forever.
14. I'm worried about how cranky I'm going to be when I'm 90. I'm pretty cranky already.
15. I think the new-bike lust is dying down a bit.
16. I have a really small washer and dryer. I don't want them to die because they are only 3 years old, but I fantasize about buying a full-size set.
17. Ever since I moved in, there has been talk about a metro stop opening down the street. I really want it to happen because it would do wonders for the value of my house. On the other hand, traffic and street parking would become a pain in the ass.
18. We can tell which dog just laid down by the sound of their elbows hitting the floor.
19. I don't really care about buying organic food, although I do like the organic grocery store around the corner because their raspberries are better.
Happy Friday, everyone! I've got a longer short long run and 8 billion feet of climbing on a bicycle on tap for the weekend. What are you up to?
Other RFF playas (drop me a note if I missed you!):
ooh breathe, just breathe
Knickers in a Twist
Dietitian on the Run
Runner In Progress
Welcome to Boston
Caution Redhead Running