2. I don't use a washcloth. I just make bubbles and scrub away.
3. People who take pictures of every meal they eat and every person they come across and every building they see really stress me out.
4. My favorite color when I was 12 was purple. All my bike jerseys are purple, and I just bought a purple transition bag. It matches the carpet that was in my little kid bedroom.
5. I think I am horribly un-photogenic, which is why I make strange faces in most pictures.
6. I've always wanted to be 5'10".
7. When I go grocery shopping, I take the exact same route through the store every time.
8. I swallow my gum.
9. I give people the finger a LOT while driving. And while biking (see: this morning).
10. If I had kids, I would make them take piano lessons and be on the swim team until they were old enough to vote. Molly could easily be on the swim team but I'm not so sure how the piano lessons would work out for Graham.
11. It's been really hard to un-learn the habit of sitting with my legs crossed.
12. I think wallpaper is weird.
13. I really don't understand how health insurance works.
14. I used to be allergic to milk (it gave me a rash), but I realized this morning I haven't had that rash for a while. Maybe I grew out of it? I still ate cheese and ice cream all the time anyway.
15. I have a lot of theories about a lot of things. I accept that I'm probably wrong about most of them, but I will still explain them to you in great detail.
16. I am fairly confident that everyone picks their nose. Sometimes you can blow your brains out and there's just a stubborn little booger that needs help.
17. I always fold my headphones over twice and then tie them in a knot.
18. I've kept all the books from my MBA, even though I will probably never open them again.
19. If you run/bike/drive with me, I will talk your ear off. I can talk for hours about basically nothing. Right, Rudi?
20. I don't care about politics at all.
21. If it was up to me, I'd take all the trees and grass out of the backyard and fill it up with concrete. I hate yard work.
22. If it takes longer than about 2 seconds for a webpage to load, I close.
23. I really like that the poet and I have dinner together at the table most nights.
24. I think organic peanut butter (the kind that's all oily on top) is disgusting.
25. I am really REALLY judgmental.
26. If you take the word verification crap off of your blog, I am much more likely to comment.
Today's RFF rockstars:
Swim Bike Run Life
Dietitian on the Run
Miles To Go
Twice As Hard
My Reason To Tri
Beth Gets It Together
Drop me a note if I missed you (or if you post after my post goes up) and I'll add you to the list! Have a great weekend, everyone. Who's racing this weekend?