1. I am officially the grinch of heating and air conditioning. PUT ON A SWEATER.
2. I don't like wearing socks that stick out over my running shoes. Sometimes I get blisters from this, but I'd rather have blisters than look like a high-sock goob.
3. I don't like apple or pumpkin pie. Or stuffing. Or green bean casserole with the crunchy onions on top. Or, really, that much, turkey. I like mashed potatoes.
4. I never go shopping on black friday.
5. When I was 5, I wanted to be a vet. I still think it would be a good job for me.
6. I hate printers.
7. I can't hear a difference between the free headphones and the $200 headphones.
8. I have a pair of IU sweatpants that I wear all the time around the house. They are almost 2 years old. I think they've been washed once.
9. I have a lot of pink books.
10. I go through the mail pile once every 3-4 weeks.
11. I returned the sparkly dress.
12. I still haven't tried the oatmeal I bought a week ago. I'm scared.
13. All of my favorite squishy cozy fall sweaters are way too big. Stupid cycling.
14. I love karaoke.
15. I think I've gone off ranch dressing.