1. I HATE it when people don't cross the street at a crosswalk. If you drive with me, the #1 thing you will hear me say is, "That's not a crosswalk!"
2. My iPod shuffle's battery died while I was working out this morning, for the first time in 5 years of having a shuffle. The charge it grabs while adding/removing music has always been enough.
3. I secretly like to run the vacuum.
4. I can't stand touching raw meat. Or cold leftovers. Ugh.
5. I have now tried to cook tempeh three times and not liked it every time. You win, tempeh.
6. No, I did not build the built-ins. Y'all must be crazy.
7. I miss choking on the humid 102º air and sweating my ass off at 6:30am, trying to finish my ride before the sun was fully up.
8. I think I know why people have kids when G snuggles his head deeper into my side while he's sleeping.
9. I'm pretty sure I can point out every spot on the MV trail where I've had a bathroom emergency.
10. No matter how skinny or awesome I feel like my body is, I can never be the girl that walks around the locker room wearing only a towel on her head and nothing else.
11. I got out some Christmas decorations yesterday. Go ahead and judge.
12. I love having candles burning. Actually, I love having almost anything burning. I'm a little pyro.
13. I chewed my fingernails until I was 23 or 24. I don't remember why I stopped. My nails used to be really brittle and break all the time but now they are super strong and grow like crazy.
14. I know that what I've run this week is okay, but I'm scared I'll never get any faster and I'll be everyone's slow friend. I've never been fast, I just like to run long.
15. I listened to "Raise Your Glass" the entire time I was swimming on Wednesday.
16. I would much rather cook that go out. This is completely the opposite of 2007-me.
17. My hair is really thin and falls out all the time. I'm worried I'm going to be one of those crazy bald ladies.
18. I am now the person that says, "put on a sweater" instead of turning on the heat. That person being, my grandmother.
19. I really, really, really, really, really hate Microsoft Excel.
20. I like having secrets but almost can't stand not telling people.
21. I get REALLY MAD when I have the hiccups.