1. I think I would have really enjoyed being a doctor because of the triage.
2. I really like Sudoku. I do not like crossword puzzles.
3. One of my favorite things to do is read in bed with something crunchy to eat.
4. Whenever I decide to make a big purchase, I have a last-minute freak-out about spending the money.
5. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything except how crackly and angry my back feels today.
6. I bake a lot of things, but don't eat very much of what I bake. That's the poet's job.
7. When I was an undergrad, I started out doing technical support on the Mac side and was incredibly bored. We got 1-2 calls per day, if any, and fought over them. I switched to supporting the PC side and was never bored again.
8. I started wearing glasses when I was 5. My eye doctor switched me to contacts in the third grade because of how quickly my eyesight was disintegrating.
9. I've been working from home for over 2 years now and I still really, really love it. I feel like I get so much more work done than I ever did in an office.
10. Having the hiccups makes me absolutely lose my mind.
11. I find people's passwords really fascinating. It's a good look at what's really important.
12. I just made beer bread.
13. I didn't start watching Grey's Anatomy until season 4 and now I'm obsessed.
14. I wish I liked more vegetables. I'm working on it.
15. I read somewhere yesterday that DC has only had 2 days of sunshine this month. I hope October turns that around.
16. Whenever I see a random runner, I always look at their gait.
17. I don't think I've ever had macaroni and cheese from a box.
Happy Friday, everyone! Let me know if you RFF'd today!