1. I do not like pumpkin. Although I had pumpkin ravioli once that was excellent.
2. Halloween costumes that I remember from being a kid: a witch, a clown, Frankenstein.
3. My toes got cold on my ride yesterday. It's shoe-cover weather!
4. The fall-themed scented candles are some of my favorites.
5. I've been drinking porter all summer, but now some of the great ones are starting to dribble into the beer cave. Hello, pumpkin porter, my lover, won't you come and lay down by my side?
6. This time last year I had a total meltdown and scheduled surgery. A year later, I'm about to run a half marathon, my favorite distance, in my city, in perfect weather. I'm not racing it and I don't care. I feel blessed to have the strength and ability to cover the distance.
7. The red delicious apples used to be my favorite, but the honey crisp apples are making a strong play.
8. I really want to take the puppies hiking somewhere.
9. I love having windows open during the day, but I could never sleep with them open.
10. I don't like wearing hats. I run all winter in an ear warmer instead of a hat.
11. I really hate it when a loud noise scares the crap out of me.
12. Most of my favorite things about fall have to do with food.
13. Football is hands-down my favorite sport to watch.
14. When I woke up this morning, for the first time in months, the house was colder than the "set" temperature.
15. Decaf Earl Gray is my autumn morning hot tea of choice.
16. People are talking about gloves and arm-warmers and capris for the race this weekend. Are you crazy? I'd run naked if they would let me, just for the chance to feel cold again while running.
17. I like the idea of apple cider better than the taste.
I'll add RFF links as I get them throughout the day...drop me a line if I missed you!
The Run Around
Twice as Hard
Welcome to Boston