1. My allergies are so bad right now, I would happily claw my eyeballs out with toothpicks to make that feeling go away. Oh, and I'd like my voice back, Darth, but it was fun to trade for a while.
2. The sound of a ringing cell phone annoys me. Especially if it's my own.
3. If you are over 300lbs and your midriff is showing at the gym, I'm going to judge you. I mean, I'm pumped that you are motivated, but I'm still going to judge you every time.
4. When I lived in Boston for a year, I did not go watch the marathon.
5. I still don't know how to correctly chop an onion.
6. I listen to music while I ride my bike. I KNOW.
7. I didn't like beer until a few years ago.
8. I have cellulite on the backs of my legs. It's why I never wear shorts or skirts. I spend most summers in capris.
9. I was really excited to change my last name when I got married.
10. I am unable to blow my nose without making a really loud noise.
11. I still eat ice cream every night before I go to bed.
12. My Dyson has been broken for a week and it's ruining my life. My house is basically a big pile of dog hair.
13. I love really big sunglasses.
14. I can tell my dogs apart by their smell.
15. When I'm waiting between sets at the gym, I pick at my fingernails.
16. Sometimes I wish someone would steal my car so I could get the insurance money.
17: I dislike going to: the bank, the post office, the gas station, the doctor, the grocery store. Pretty much anywhere, actually; people are annoying.
18. I think I would be a terrible mother.
19. I sleep on my stomach.
Day 14: 23.2 solid miles.