1. I have peed on my bike in a race, once. It was disgusting and my ass has never been so chapped in my entire life.
2. I only like chocolate flavored protein powder/muscle milk.
3. The name of our wireless network is "that of a giant sloar." If you don't know what that means, I'm not sure we can be friends.
4. No, I haven't started packing, or even thinking about packing.
5. My feet do not match each other.
6. Being unemployed is hell on my scented candle addiction.
7. Trying to speak another language - in high school, French - makes me feel super awkward for some reason.
8. I'm trying really hard to merge my work voice with my real voice. It's not going well.
9. I have always hated running with things touching my head, but I started wearing a visor a few months ago and I really like it. Plus I feel like I look extra serious.
10. Yesterday at the pool, the lifeguard was mopping the pool deck with a bleach solution.....and pushing the dirty water into the pool.
11. My weight has stayed in the same 5 (7?) pound range throughout IM training.
12. I am the person on the bike ride who will pop a squat on the side of the road without even bothering to check for cars or go behind a tree.
13. I used to be such a night owl.
14. I can do a lot of 1-minute planks.
15. I really like bourbon.
16. I am a really bad dancer, but I do it all the time.
17. This morning on my ride, the "I got dick for days you got ass for weeks" song was stuck in my head. You're welcome.
18. Googling the lyrics to make sure I was singing it correctly in my head - not recommended.
19. I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do with the rest of triathlon season.
20. I've been eating a lot of bacon recently. Remember when I gave up meat?
21. Race day showed up in the 10-day forecast this morning. Holy shit, you guys.
22. I think I'm getting the pep back in my step, finally. I can tell because on the graph of my life, the sarcasm line is going up and the serious line is going down.
Happy Friday! Let me know if you did any version of RFF today!