1. I can't sleep with socks on.
2. Having the hiccups makes me really angry.
3. There is a mouse living behind the washing machine, and he is smarter than several different kinds of mouse traps.
4. I changed my mind a lot in college, but eventually graduated with the same major I started out in.
5. I like that my smoothie is pink.
6. When I first moved to DC, I was mad because I liked it so much I thought I could live here forever. I wished I had moved other places first and settled here. Now I don't think that anymore.
7. In any situation, I really appreciate good manners.
8. I think white spandex is a terrible invention.
9. Sometimes I worry about who is going to take care of me when I'm old.
10. My favorite kind of tea is Earl Gray (decaf).
11. When something makes me laugh, I repeat it over and over.
12. There is no peace like waking up with a puppy snoring in your ear.
13. I bought calcium chews and glucosamine this morning. I'm getting old.
14. It's been so nice to ride outside this week. I can't wait to get back out to Skyline Drive and do a few hours of 8mph climbing.
15. IMCdA is four months from today.
16. Right now, Sofie is doing what's called "blowing her coat," probably for the first time in her life. This much hair comes off of her 4-5 times a day, every day.
17. I think you can tell how good or bad my day was by what I cook for dinner, and whether or not there is music playing in the kitchen.
18. My goggles have been leaking for weeks. I bought a new pair, and those were leaky, so I exchanged them for another pair, and THOSE were leaky, so I exchanged them for another pair, and now I'm afraid to try them out.
19. I think I could eat pancakes every day.
20. I like obnoxiously-colored workout gear.
21. I only own one pair of dress pants, and they are too big.
22. We are terrible about recycling, but now that we have the big blue bins, I am trying to be better about it.
Happy Friday, friends! Leave me something random about you or let me know if you RFF'd!