2. Two separate women stared at my crotch this morning in the locker room. I'll get a bikini wax next week, RELAX.
3. Yesterday I tried to eat conversation hearts on the trainer. It's a pretty bad idea.
4. We bought one of those $20 digital-rabbit-ears thing for the TV a few weeks ago. I still watch
5. I buy my compression socks one size too small for some extra leg hug action.
6. My eating has been totally out of control this week. I'm trying hard to make sure I'm putting down GOOD food (for the most part #3) but the sheer amount is kind of startling.
7. I wish I had a prehensile tail.
8. The best thing about fixing my broken ass? I don't have to wear spandex shorts anymore.
9. Still no itch to race.
10. I don't care about Valentine's Day.
11. If I don't read before bed, I don't sleep as well.
12. I miss being outside on the bike. I even miss sweating my brains out when it's 102º at 6pm and I'm in for an hour of chasing NCVC ass desperately up another hill.
13. This blog post has been sitting open for over two hours while I try and think of another fact but I'm pretty sure my brain has shut down for the day. Instead, I shall post it. Let me know if you RFF'd so I can read some posts that are less lame than this one.