1. The yoga class with the teacher that I really like meets on the only weekday that I have a meeting over my lunch hour and can't go. It's hard being me.
2. We finally figured out why Sofie smells so bad after four baths and cleaning her ears out every day for a month. Double ear infection and massive skin infection.
3. My company doesn't do direct deposit, and I really miss it.
4. I wish I could mute people on twitter.
5. I love NFL football, but I really don't care about the Super Bowl this year.
6. I have absolutely no itch to race (or sign up for races) right now.
7. I made muffins last night. With a hammer.
8. I got up early(ish) this morning to swim and didn't realize until I was in the water that I actually could have slept in another hour.
9. I am still not planning anything for after IM in 2012, but I've already had rather vague thoughts about what I'd like to do in 2013. This horrifies me.
10. I had a bunion surgically removed on my left foot when I was 15.
11. When I moved in here, I went from my own huge walk-in closet to sharing a tiny half-closet. Now I can't imagine having more clothes than I do.
12. Graham just jumped up next to me and started licking my ear. He says hi, blog land.
13. I think it's weird to have a master bedroom in the basement, but we're thinking about moving things around.
14. I hate it when people put smile faces in work email.
15. Our couch and matching chair don't actually match.
16. I finally tried a Gu flavor other than the chocolates (raspberry, mint, etc).
17. Every time Molly yawns hugely it makes me really happy.
18. I probably own about 20-25 cookbooks and have never opened a single one.
19. I want airy white curtains for our bedroom. I also like sleeping in complete, solid darkness.
20. Yesterday I hit the highest HR I've ever hit on the trainer (spoiler: not high at all). Thanks, Limp Bizkit.
21. Our washer/dryer is really tiny. It makes washing sheets a royal pain in the ass.
22. I'm not sure my MBA was worth the stress of dealing with student loans. Hopefully I won't always feel this way.
23. I'm tired. I'm not complaining about being tired, but I am, in fact, tired. I'm almost 2 weeks into what I think is a 3-week build block, and this is the point where there aren't enough recovery tricks in the world for me to feel bouncy again.
24. People preach about spinach being super food so much that I feel like I should get a Roctane-type kick in the ass when I eat it.
25. I wish I knew how to build an addition on our house.
Happy Friday, friends! Let me know if you RFF'd today so I can come check it out.