1. I don't like scented candles that smell like cookies, vanilla, sugar, anything like that. I like the light flowers and the minty stuff.
2. I think someone wrote my phone number on a bathroom wall somewhere. I've been getting a lot of very interesting picture texts from wrong numbers.
3. This is the first house I've lived in since I left for college that has curtains in it.
4. I really like my boss.
5. I have a very difficult time choosing furniture.
6. I got my ankle realigned this morning. Stupid hypermobility.
7. I found a pair of running shorts with a pocket. And it zips closed. Why don't more companies do this?
8. I find it hilarious that my dogs bark at the mailman.
9. I wish my house had more windows and natural light.
10. It makes me happy in a way that I can't describe when all the puppies snuggle up together.
11. I don't buy groupon-type deals.
12. I feel like my electric toothbrush is sad when the batteries die.
13. I hate when men wear pleated khaki pants.
14. I am absolutely terrible at remembering to send birthday cards to friends.
15. I'm still hungry and in love with the pool. MOAR SWIMMING PLZ!!!!!
16. I've been wearing my change-every-3-month contacts for at least 6 months now.
17. Still stuck in a cooking rut, but at least I'm eating more veggies.
18. I've gone almost 4 days without drinking any Powerade Zero.
Happy Friday, friends! Share your RFF's with me, and have a great weekend!