1. Molly went on a massive dinosaur-killing bender while we slept last night.
It's all right, Molly, get a cheeseburger and some Advil in you and you'll be feeling better pretty soon.
2. Every morning when I finish whatever workout I'm doing, I make a smoothie and a cup of hot tea (winter only) and refill my water bottle. No wonder I pee 4329 times a day.
3. There are four dogs in this picture. Can you find them?
4. It's really hard to find a photo of the poet and I in my photo library where one of us is not in exercise clothes or being ridiculous.
5. This is the first race picture ever taken of me (second race ever). Check out my sweet form.
6. However, I was clearly a cyclist from a very young age, even if I didn't learn where the brakes were until 25 years later.
7. 95% of the pictures on my phone are of puppies. I'm sure this is a huge surprise.
8. Most of the rest are of food. I'm so ashamed.
9. This is a drink I had with Heather right after she moved back to DC. One made me feel pretty drunk. I had two.
10. This is the last race I ran before I started my blog. I took lots of pictures, clearly anticipating that I would be starting a blog and someday get around to doing throwback race reports. It could happen.
11. I have no idea. But I'm sure I won.
12. This still cracks me up.
13. None of the pictures in my phone are of my ass. Better check the poet's when he gets home.
14. I freaked out, just a little.
Happy Friday, friends! Let me know if you RFF'd today!