1. I hate repeating myself.
2. I keep thinking about moving from blogger to WP, but then I start reading a ton of articles about how to do it and then I read some more articles and then I give up and go drink a beer.
3. I do not like sharing a lane with people doing breaststroke.
4. It's been a really long time since I've been to a yoga class, and I miss it, but I also think it was contributing to my bones-not-staying-where-I-put-them problem.
5. I despise blatant social climbing.
6. No matter who farts in my house, we blame Graham.
7. I still have not yet learned that yelling at the wind doesn't help. Oh, and eats HR.
8. One of the main things that I don't like about our house is that we sleep on the main floor.
9. I keep trying to like sushi but, fish, ugh.
10. I put an entire bag of spinach in my dinner last night.
11. My little toe goes completely white when I run in the winter.
12. I really hate how much money we owe in student loans. We overpay every month like crazy, and it's still going to take probably.....10? years to pay them off. I've actually thought about doing a PF-blog-style monthly recap on our expenses, but that's a little terrifying, and it's not running or pictures of my ass so it doesn't really belong.
13. Molly is scared of the foam roller, therefore I chase her around with it every time I roll.
14. I never buy new purses. I've been carrying the same big white purse from Target for at least 2 years.
15. I get out of the pool to pee.
16. I have been sleeping a ton in the past few weeks. Like 8-9-10 hours per night.
17. Sometimes, I am really good at keeping secrets.
18. Switching into a gentler, kinder pair of running shoes has allowed a lot of blisters and rough spots to heal. My feet are almost pretty now.
19. I vow to never post again that I'm feeling good and injury-free. After posting yesterday, I pissed off my shoulder somehow, tweaked my SI joint at the gym and dropped a weight on my foot.
20. I've been having some very interesting dreams about Hugh Laurie. It might be time to watch a different show while on the trainer.
Happy Friday! Leave me something random to cheer up my bruised toe.