1. We have two roommates and live on the main floor of our house, but I still almost always pee with the door wide open.
2. I have never been inside a lululemon.
3. One of my college roommates had a killer Chicago accent. I managed to pick up pieces of it, and it still pops out sometimes.
4. I have finally figured out how to get the air out of my stomach in the pool before it kills me (bend over, push on stomach, burp). Now if only I could stop sucking it in.
5. Through a lucky twist of fate, I have never had severe saddle problems. The saddle that comes on the bike has always worked out just fine.
6. I probably should have been a finance major.
7. I know you're supposed to put spinach in the smoothie but I just can't. It smells and gets stuck in my teeth.
8. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't let the poet do the "manly" chores while I do the "womanly" chores. I want to be like, "No, you go clean the bathroom, I'll pick up the dog poop!" But then I remember that I don't like picking up poop.
9. I wish I could grow a long curly mustache.
10. Yes, we do have a Dyson.
11. I still struggle with body image. Logically, I appreciate what my body can do and know not to fuss about the numbers. But then I look in the mirror at my thighs - especially when I'm in a bathing suit and can see the wobbly cellulite - and feel like a fat cow.
12. I'm trying to decide if the amount of greens I'm eating right now is making me feel better, or if I just feel better because I'm being haughty about the amount of greens I'm eating. Either is fine.
13. I have a lucky number.
14. I work alone in my house most days, but I never listen to music.
15. I have never thrown an egg.
16. Except for Harry Potter, I haven't seen a movie in the theaters in years, and the poet and I have a movie date on Monday. Suggestions?
17. I eat gluten-free pancakes because the mix is delicious and awesomely fluffy.
18. I have no desire to own expensive shoes that are not running or cycling shoes. But now that my running-shoe-lust has been (temporarily) fulfilled, I'm dying to bring home some sexy snakeskin cycling shoes.
Not randomly, but since a few have asked: Sofie is settling in pretty well. She's learning the law of the land a lot more quickly than the first two did as puppies, and has already graduated to couch-snuggling. All is well.
Happy Friday, all! What's on tap for this weekend?