1. I almost only buy things on sale, but I can never remember to use coupons.
2. I get mad when Facebook suggests friends for me. Facebook, you don't know me! Maybe I don't want to be friends with my husband's ex-wife!
3. An old Amazon gift card meant two things yesterday: a) I used up a gift card and b) hot pink shoes are on their way for only $22!
4. I'm really bad about replying to personal email sometimes. And then I'll get motivated and wipe out my inbox.
5. I hold a grudge.
6. I've been running about 10-15 miles a week.
7. I'm not sure what I spent money on before triathlon and owning a house.
8. I have a pair of black running shorts that I bought in 1999 when I started running. They didn't fit for about 6 years but I kept them anyway. Now, I wear them almost every day.
9. I have no idea what to do with my basement. Right now it's an office and the place where old furniture goes to die.
10. I was on the summer swim team for one year (age 7). I was afraid to dive into the pool so I jumped, and I would hold my nose with one hand and swim with the other.
11. I have an addictive personality.
12. Pilates scares me. What are all those weird machines?
13. This year, we will let the professionals do the summer haircuts.
14. I hate the noise the metal scrape-y thing makes on my teeth when I'm at the dentist.
15. Last night I ruined dinner and ended up sitting on the steps drinking beer and sucking frosting directly out of the tube. Stressed and overwhelmed, much?
16. I still wish my thighs were smaller.
17. I really appreciate appropriate use of the word "Bitchin'."
18. There is no possible way the punctuation at the end of that last one is correct.
19. My favorite video game of all time was called, "Pikmin" for the GameCube. Probably because I got to be the boss of 100 little men.
20. I've cut back to only two breakfasts.
21. My favorite month to be a cyclist is October.
22. Molly thinks a puppy lives inside her water bowl. Sometimes we walk in the kitchen and she's got both paws and her face in the bowl, trying to get to the puppy.
23. I have never owned a chainsaw.
Leave me a random fact, and have a great weekend! Pray for my massively underprepared crotch.