1. I hate gift cards. I have some here and I wish I could just magically turn them into money.
2. I don't like my own handwriting.
3. I wish I knew more about cameras and was a better photographer.
4. I would never put a bumper sticker on my car.
5. I am in love with dark beer right now.
6. I am neurotic about my electronics being fully charged.
7. I love reading race reports.
8. All of my diplomas are still inside the envelopes they were mailed to in.
9. I am so afraid of being stranded somewhere without food. I always have granola bars in my purse.
10. I almost never lose things. Almost.
11. I prefer writing in blue ink.
12. I've become a mostly-vegetarian, and I am okay with that.
13. I can't sleep without the weight of the covers on me. Even in the middle of summer, I can't sleep with just a sheet, I need the weight.
14. I hate to see money wasted.
15. I always look at my junk email before erasing it.
16. I am glad I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life when I was 16. Most days, I still don't know.
17. I am being pretty lazy right now. Almost none of my workouts are that hard. And I'm totally okay with that.
18. Blue is my favorite color. Kind of by accident, many rooms in our house are some shade of blue. I love light blue against dark brown. Yummy.
19. My bike doesn't really have a home. Sometimes it's by the front door and sometimes it's at the bottom of the steps in the basement.
20. I usually wash my hands after going to the bathroom. Not always, though.
Happy Friday, everyone! What are you up to this weekend?