1. I can pee REALLY fast.
2. I hate it when people write "tough" instead of "touch." It happens a lot and now you ALSO will be haunted by it.
3. When we do poses in yoga that put my nose 2 inches from my feet, I pick at the calluses and blisters and toenail polish.
4. Graham barks if you say, "Who's here?" (I kind of expected him to bark from me writing it just now). One of my favorite games is to wait until he is sound asleep and then yell "WHO'S HERE?" and then when he runs over to me, barking his crazy head off, say, "Did you hear something?"
5. After hearing a song once, I have about 95% of the lyrics memorized.
6. Sometimes I dance while I'm swimming.
7. This has happened several times: I try a running shoe, fall in love with a running shoe, find it online at 50% off and buy 3 pairs, then decide I hate it and have 2 brand-new pairs left in my closet.
8. I broke my ankle in fifth grade and it was the itchiest thing that had ever happened to me.
9. I am obsessed with scented candles. I have SO many.
10. I like silver better than gold.
11. I have a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Totally worth it.
12. I never keep anything in my computer trash can.
13. I almost never wear deodorant (see #9).
14. Sometimes I wish I could be Jodie Foster in "Silence of the Lambs." I love her.
15. I've been wearing the same perfume for almost 10 years.
16. I will never be comfortable running in just a sports bra.
17. I get really mad at a lot of things that I can't control: traffic, wind, heat, dropping things. I know it's useless but I still get pretty mad.
18. I can burp decently on command.
19. I sleep on my belly.
20. I can tell my dogs apart by the smell of their farts.
Have a great weekend, everyone! Leave me a random fact about you in the comments!