1. I might be a little afraid to fly. Usually I deal with this by getting drunk prior to boarding. It's the taking off and landing I don't like.
2. I really hate it when men wear short-sleeve shirts that have sleeves that are too short. Ditto for shorts. No one wants to see your white pasty slightly jiggly upper arms.
3. I'm the person that yells, "Walk on the left!" on the metro escalators.
4. I don't like white wine.
5. I get very paranoid about having uneven tan lines, and will contort my body into weird uncomfortable positions to try and get even sun.
6. I don't understand people that wear rings to yoga. Ouch?
7. I save coupons, but then forget to use them.
8. I can't remember the last time I bought exercise clothes that weren't on sale.
9. My food cravings have become almost invisible since my diet got better.
10. When I don't get enough sleep, everything goes wrong and I spend every minute of the day trying to figure out when I can fit in a nap.
11. And, not so random....I woke up this morning and realized that it's December, which means I forgot the birthday of one of my closest and oldest friends, which goes along with the theme of this week, "I am the worst person ever." Jamie - I'm so glad we met in that stupid piano proficiency line. Happy Birthday!