1. I almost never answer the phone.
2. I haven't eaten meat for about three weeks now (thanks to the poet for correcting my grammar).
3. ....but still haven't managed to start the dairy-free experiment. Is vegan cheese any good or is it just pretentious like the little seeds? Does it defeat the purpose of the experiment? Lie to me, please.
4. I've changed my mind about one of my fall races. Don't worry, it didn't cost anything.
5. I think my resume sucks, and I'm terrible about writing cover letters. You know what I'd be good at? Let me tell you everything I am bad at, professionally.
6. I can burp on command.
7. We go through quite a bit of Powerade Zero in this house.
8. I have never done an olympic-distance triathlon all at once. I've raced each of the legs.
9. I finally picked up my new contacts this week. My right eye is a million times happier.
10. The muscle on the outside of your upper arm? Mine is really big, I assume from swimming. I think it's weird.
11. About 90% of my house is some combination of brown and light blue.
12. I'm not sure I've ever had an iPhone case that I've really loved.
13. I never get the rules right about which numbers you type as numbers and which ones you spell out. 18? Eleven? I don't know.
14. I know that I'm extra tired when my swim takes as long as the "planned time" in Training Peaks.
15. I pretty seriously OD'd on cheese last night. Today might actually be the day.
16. You guys had some pretty strong opinions on Oreos last week. Let me explain it to you. Buy a package of Double Stuf, take off one cookie and throw it away, now you have the perfect Oreo.
17. After my last post, the poet made sure to track me down and let me know that he will never care about my watts (if I ever have watts).
18. My mom gave me a pack of running socks that have R and L on them. I almost never get it right.
19. I don't drink juice.
20. Another week filled with food facts tells me I must be starving.
21. I am sadly overdue for a bikini wax. Mostly because I haven't had enough days in a row away from the bike seat.
22. I have never been able to keep a plant alive. Even our rhododendrons died.
23. When cars are rude to me on a bike, I make sure to yell "I'm following the law and you are not!" after them, even though they probably can't hear me and it's not doing any good.
24. I've been procrastinating a very short run for almost an hour while thinking up extra facts. Time to go.
Happy Friday, everyone! Tell me random things about you that I can steal for next week.