2. I don't like soft-serve ice cream all that much.
3. I only learned recently that riding with people that have poor cycling manners makes me really nervous.
4. There are always bananas in our house.
5. I must be starving due to all the random food facts.
6. I've had the part of the "Some Nights" song stuck in my head the past few days...the part that goes, "What do I stand for/what do I stand for/Most nights I don't know."
7. I'm reading the Stephanie Plum books for the 10th time. Team Morelli.
8. The major difference between half-IM and IM training is the amount of times per week I want to throw my bike in the bushes.
9. I'm getting ready to kick off my dairy-free experiment, and by "getting ready," I mean every day I declare, "I'm starting tomorrow!"
10. I have Yuengling porter and Bud Lite Lime in my fridge. I think they're fighting.
11. I'm considering eating my "I will never do a marathon without a 6-hour warm-up on the bike first" words.
12. Still haven't managed to bring enough food to get through a workday, but I'm getting closer.
13. A twitter conversation about 80s music yesterday prompted me to fill my shuffle with all my favorites. And this is embarrassing, but I love, in no particular order: The Eagles, Chicago, Huey Lewis, James Taylor, Billy Joel, George Thoroughgood, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, The Doobie Brothers, Journey, Genesis. I love all of it. Too bad my shuffle malfunctioned so I couldn't listen to any of it.
14. If I could crate-train humans like we do to our puppies I would be much more open to considering one. They can't hurt themselves in there!
15. I need to find a Produce Junction-like place in Alexandria, where I can buy 2 weeks of produce for $30. Ideas? I miss having 5lbs of spinach and 15lbs of sweet potatoes in my fridge at all times.
16. Double Stuf Oreos would be perfect if there was only one cookie attached to the cream.
17. Yeah, must be starving. The pancakes (GF, almonds, blueberries) haven't sunk in quite yet.
18. I've added chia seeds to my diet. So far I haven't noticed a difference other than I feel pretentious when I drink my smoothies.
19. I have a bunion on my right foot and my gorgeous shiny red tri shoes have been irritating it lately. Rude.
20. I bought a new pair of running shorts that are quite a bit shorter than the two pairs I've been running in for years. Still not used to it.
21. I've been listening to a serious amount of James Taylor over the past two weeks (that's two facts with JT, whew).
23. I'm about a year overdue for a real haircut.
Happy Friday, friends! Drop me some random shit about you. Make it entertaining, please, no, "I eat celery every day" garbage.