1. I Just bought and ate an entire container of strawberries. In about 90 seconds.
2. I know that my Garmin isn't right but I will still run until it says x.00 miles anyway.
3. I'm finding it hard to concentrate on blog writing while watching the finale of Grey's from last night.
4. My favorite flavor of powerade zero is blue.
5. Swimming isn't as fun with a cranky left shoulder.
6. I would never drive a red car.
7. Yesterday I spent an embarrassing amount of time reading about how to become a private investigator.
8. I really need to find a job.
9. I always unclip my left foot.
10. I still have the same instant message account that I made my freshman year of college.
11. I bought another pair of the neon shoes.
12. I KNOW.
13. One of my favorite toys when I was little was a dollhouse my grandfather made me. I wish I could live in a house just like that one.
14. I still prefer real books to e-books.
15. There is a tree in the backyard that makes berries and our dogs think they are the most delicious treat.
16. I think pet birds are weird.
17. I have tiny teeth.
18. I got rid of the rest of my giant Nike sports bras from two years and cup sizes ago.
19. We've outgrown the water bottle shelf in the cups cabinet.
Happy Friday, all! I'm going to spend a ridiculous amount of time on my bike this weekend - what are you up to?