1. All the clothes in my closet face the same way. To the right.
2. I think my heel-striking problems stem from a very long and successful marching band career. I learned how to roll-step in the 6th grade.
3. I never call out sick (when I have a job, that is).
4. Two of the windows in my house are missing screens.
5. I'd like to be famous so that stores would close down for me to shop. Can you imagine how brilliant Costco would be?
6. When I learned to type, I put two spaces after a period, and probably will for the rest of my life.
7. The thing that I will buy to celebrate my next-first paycheck will be a new dishwasher.
8. I take my tea with one scoop of sugar, no milk.
9. The number of random facts for today will be determined by the time Beth knocks on my door.
10. Learning how to mute people on twitter had a very serious positive impact on my life.
11. I probably shouldn't keep teaching people how to do it, because I strongly suspect I am being muted.
12. The number of times I have peed outside this week mid-workout is approaching triple digits.
13. When people yell or scream, especially in anger, it actually hurts, in my chest.
14. I'm still looking for an outdoor pool that is open year-round. I would swim every day.
15. I bit my nails in college. Now I am annoyed by how fast they grow.
16. I am back in my Newtons.
17. I'm a Mac person. I don't mind PCs but I hope I never have to go back.
18. She's here. Puppy barking explosion. Happy Friday!