1. I had one of those "I can't sleep and I have no idea why" nights last night. I drank my sleepy tea, I was in bed, allergy medicine taken, book read, and just....nothing.
2. So this post might make significantly less sense than usual.
3. I don't hoard running shoes anymore.
4. I can't sleep on airplanes.
5. When I first met my husband, I made him a playlist of music called, "thom starter kit." It's still on my phone.
6. I'm kind of excited about the pile of hills I'm going to climb tomorrow.
7. The only reason I haven't purchased a new dishwasher is because the one I have is only three years old. But I hate it with every fiber of my being.
8. I don't read or watch the news, I don't listen to the radio and I have no idea what is going on in politics.
9. I never make a list of things to pack before I go on vacation.
10. I found a huge knot in my calf last night and panicked and beat the crap out of it.
11. When I was in elementary school, my book bag was checked every day to make sure I wasn't bringing extra books to/from school after I got in trouble for the 954th time for reading under my desk.
12. I wish I could figure out how to like eggs. I really want to like them.
13. I have my appendix and my tonsils and my spleen.
14. We're thinking about shaving the puppies again.
15. I miss football season.
16. Tree pollen. Good God.
17. Last night I looked in the mirror and realized that my boobs are basically gone. Last year triathlon ate my ass. What happens next year?
18. I think the mouse has moved out.
19. I haven't had a burrito in at least a month.
20. The more I read about nutrition, the more I am convinced that it is impossible to get it exactly right.
21. Dara Torres is my current girl crush.
22. I only like to eat apples if they are sliced.
23. My wish list of "weird crap that is sort of related to being healthy" just got longer - who can tell me about this TRX thing?
Happy Friday everyone! Leave me an RFF, let me know if you RFF'd or if you are racing this weekend, and have a fabulous day!