I know, I know, I created this mindless internet meme and then ignored it for a month. I suck a fatty.
1. I'm afraid of most of the popular healthy-living-blogger foods. Grill me up a cheese sandwich and get the hell outta here with your strange little seeds and stinky plants. I eat tofu, that should be enough.
2. I will plant a flag in the ground and firmly declare that I will NEVER wear a running skirt.
3. I like the idea of farmer's markets a lot but can never get my act together enough to actually go to one while they are open.
4. The Puppy Cupcake Palace is at capacity for the next few months. I'm pretty excited.
5. I am a semi-mature (snort) responsible organized competent woman. Whenever anything goes wrong with my car, I immediately call my dad.
6. I've basically been sitting on my couch reading trashy historical fiction (I'm looking at you, Diana Gabaldon) and eating bonbons for the past 2 weeks, with a side of lots of easy miles. I don't see a problem with that.
7. I really hate touch-typing. I miss my little flip phone.
8. I absolutely refuse to turn on the heat in the same month the air conditioning is running.
9. Statues made of giant body parts creep me out. Ditto on phones, coasters, pillows, etc. I don't want to talk on the phone with a giant lip.
10. I've replaced my nightly ice cream with nightly hot tea.
11. I would really like to learn how to properly: fire a gun, hem curtains, use my borrowed-fancy-camera.
12. I have never lost a toenail due to running.
13. On Halloween, I pull the shades and turn off all the lights. I know, I'm so cranky. YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN.
I know this was a short one, but I ran over 14 miles this morning and now my redheads are starting to roll in, so I'm off to the weekend races! If you RFF'd, drop me a comment and let me know so I can link you since I probably won't touch my reader until Monday. Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!